Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Second Rehearsal

Changed my mind. Blocking's actually not that bad. Not that bad at all! : )

First of all, we finished our readthroughs. I worked on my voice and the director told me to "give it some work, but it's got great potential!" It's kind of a let down, but even more of a word of encouragement! Then we got to blocking.

Blocking actually wasn't too bad. He was lenient about it, showing us the general area and taking notes constantly, taking it scene by scene. The first to take notes, the second to actually run through the scene, taking notes then, too, but in silence. This went on for some time, but not too badly. This definately was because of our ability to recite lines. I like reciting the lines best of all. : P

The two hours flew on by, and we were just finishing with the first scene I was in when we had to call it quits. Oh well.

Aaron talked to me a little more today. He made a couple jokes around me, and we talked about our previous careers. This guy's been around! Pirates of Penzance, Les Mis, The Phantom of the Opera, MacB... no, it's bad luck to say that, even TYPE that, before a performance. >.> Shut up it's true.

In any case... wow, I am getting pretty chilly today. ...I wonder if the fan is on? No... can't be the fan... and the AC isn't low enough. But... wow, it's getting really cold. Can't wait for the next rehearsal on Saturday. : D

No comments:

Post a Comment